July
The month of July seemed to fly by. We had a couple of weddings this month. We still have two more to go before this years out. My sister's wedding will be the last and I can't wait. My first month back to work went really fast. I am enjoying being back to work. I missed the adult interaction. I still miss being home with Ethan. He is doing good in daycare. He has finally stopped crying when I drop him off. He has two really great teachers. Our town had their county fair. We went to the tractor pulls and Ethan got a kick out of that.

Last weekend we went to Lake Erie to visit our friends Jim and Laura. They live down the street from Lake Erie and have a boat. Jim does a lot of fishing and Randy couldn't wait to go. This was the first time Ethan was on a boat and he had so much fun. We even let Ethan try to fish. It was funny. When we threw the bobber in he said, go get it. It was cute. He caught two fish and thought it was so cool
. Randy and Jim left early Sunday morning to go fishing but didn't have much luck. I believe they caught 5 fish. Jim dressed Ethan in a cowboy hat and boots. Doesn't he look so cute. We had a great time with our friends and hope to go back soon.
Last weekend we went to Lake Erie to visit our friends Jim and Laura. They live down the street from Lake Erie and have a boat. Jim does a lot of fishing and Randy couldn't wait to go. This was the first time Ethan was on a boat and he had so much fun. We even let Ethan try to fish. It was funny. When we threw the bobber in he said, go get it. It was cute. He caught two fish and thought it was so cool

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home