
We had a fun filled week and weekend for Ethan and my birthday. We took Ethan to
Disney Sea and
Disneyland this past week for his birthday. Wednesday we went to
Disney Sea and it was nice but we like Disneyland much better. There wasn't a whole lot of rides

for Ethan at
Disney Sea to ride. We seemed to ride the same 5 rides over and over, but he had fun and
that's all that mattered. Then on Thursday on his actual birthday we went to Disneyland. We saw so many
Disney characters this time. Plus Ethan got
special attention at both places because
Disney gave him a birthday sticker so when ever we saw a
Disney character he got
special attention. He loved it. The weather was great both days and it wasn't that crowed at all which was great. Ethan was a little fussy on the second day. I

think two days was a lot for him but we all had fun and enjoyed our
selves. Ethan didn't sleep well in the hotel we stayed in so none of us had much sleep that night and were all wore out by the end of the second day. There are many
pictures so please enjoy.



Ethan always gets the ladies attention where ever we go:)

On Saturday Randy and I went out for the night for my birthday. We went to dinner and to a couple of bars. It was a lot of fun. We went to one of Randy's favorite bars that he calls the Rock N Roll bar. The owner of the bar looks like
Chong and he plays all American Rock n Roll music. The bar was very small, only 6 seats. At midnight all of them sang happy birthday. That was fun.



On Sunday we had a little birthday party for Ethan and I. I made 4 cakes because there was 4 of us with birthday's in March. Ethan, Pat, Yuka, and I. I can't take back any food products when we leave so I made all the cake mixes I had. It took me forever to make due to the small microwave/oven that we have. I can't wait until we get home and I have a big oven. We bought Ethan this riding toy that does 360. We had to show him how to use it because to make it go you have to push the button with your foot. Once he figured it out he ran right into everything. Randy made a
pinyata for the kids and they had a blast.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home