Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cherry Blossom Viewing

It is that time of year again. All of the cherry trees are fully blossomed. Its time to head to the park and hang out all day and watch the trees. I think this is the Japanese favorite time of the year. You gather with family and friends and eat and drink all day long. Unfortunately Ethan was sick on Saturday for the viewing party. Randy went to the park early in the morning to hold a spot for everyone to sit. I went later that day so Ethan could rest as much as possible. The day was nice until about 6 pm and it started to rain. We decided it was time to leave about then anyway. I think Ethan had a enough for the day.


























Ethan just chilling



My wonderful teacher. What would I have done with out her:)

Beth and I. A great friend that I met while in Japan. Soon to be close neighbors. Her family will move back to Ohio in August. They are building a house that is 5 mins from us.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home