Japan House

My Pink Fit. I love it. It looks small but has more room inside then you would think.
Our house. It is very nice. Randy did a good job. It has two bedrooms upstairs and our bedroom is really big with two large closest and Ethan’s is a good size too. The bedroom’s our bigger in this house than our house in Ohio.
This is our toilet where it is very cold. Most houses have heated toilet seats but ours does not. We might decide
to get one soon. There is no central heat. We have a kerosene heater upstairs and downstairs. The bathroom is closest to the entryway so there is no heat in the shower room either. Very cold, so we take very hot showers.
This is
our Japanese style room known as the Tatame room. I think we are going to make it Ethan’s playroom and my scrap booking room. I know great way to use this room. We might eventually get a table that is heated underneath. That is usually what they have in this room and you set around a table on the floor. The tree by the door is a bonsie tree the Randy got for me as a house-warming gift.
My lovely small kitchen with all the appliances that are in Japanese. That has been an adventure trying to learn how to operate these things. Our washer and dryer is the same unit. For a while it was taking us 6 hours to do a load but we have managed it 2 hours now. Sometimes our clothes don’t dry so we dry them another 2 hours. I guess everyone hang dries outside so I might be doing that soon too. My microwave looking thing is a microwave, oven, and grill all in one. I don’t have a large oven. My stove has 3 burners and a grill into to cook fish but I guess you can cook chicken in it to. My first few dinner meals weren’t so great but I am getting better at it now. 


Our living room area. Not really big. We had to put some carpet down so Ethan would stop banging his head on the floor.
Dinning room and living room again. The living room is connected to the Japanese room.
Our bedroom is to the left and Ethan's room is to the right. The bedrooms are big. They are acutally bigger than our old house in Ohio. Ethan has a balcony connected to his room even though he won't need that.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home